Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank GOD I'm home...

In the past four months, I can't remember a time where I have been as happy as I am. I've been in hog heaven since I made it back to Texas. From the 75degree weather to being in the company of my wonderful family and friends, I have had a constant smile pasted on my face for the past 7 days. However with all this amazing-ness that has been my life for the past week, I totally feel like something is missing...ok I don't feel, I KNOW! It's HIM...my boo...my love...I miss him so much and if I could have anything for Christmas this year...it would be to have him in my presence (plus I'd love for him to meet the fam). I miss him so much and I never thought I'd get like this..but I am and I can't help it...

Anywho...back to the wonderfulness that I call TEXAS. I think I've slept more in the past week than I have in the last month. I sleep in EVERYDAY, and then take a 2hour nap like clockwork. I've hung out with all of my best friends except Kim (who is coming in town TODAY...woohoo!!!). We've done happy hour and dinner. I've have my Mexican food craving satisfied (b/c Massachusetts Mexican food is dry rice w/NO seasoning). I've worn shorts outside...walked around with no jacket. AND there is sun so if I choose to tan and get some color back in my life I have every opportunity to do so. I have a date with my daddy for the first time in months...and I'm so excited! Right now my life is wonderful...I finished all my school work, took my level one certification class, and have eaten some wonderful southern food...all that's missing is him (and hopefully Santa will make my Christmas wish come true :-D)

No comments: