Monday, June 29, 2009

new addition...

It's official...I'm the newest member of the Stephen F. Austin State University Track and Field Staff!!!!!!

Starting September 1, I will begin my first season as an Assistant Coach at SFA, coaching horizontal jumps and assisting in hurdles and relays. I'm super excited with this new position and I pray that God will guide me in the right direction as I make this next step in my life.

While I can't say I will miss Massachusetts or the snow, I will miss the team that I am leaving, because they are the ones that kept me going through the hard times. What sucks even more is that I wont be able to give a proper good bye due to the summer time decision.

However, I am ready and eager to start my new life, and I ask for support and prayers along the way. This seems to be a promising opportunity for me, and I look to learn, grow, and excel to the best of my ability.

No comments: