Friday, January 10, 2014

And it begins...

Today marks the beginning of track season for most teams...not ours (we actually began in December), however due to Ace's arrival he and I are sideline watching from the comfort of our couch. It's a bittersweet moment for me because in 6 years this is the first meet I have missed! I truly love track season...even among the most tiresome of days, it's simply what both my husband and I live for. He is holding down the fort and keeping me posted play by play and I am results watching for the other meets across the country. It actual works well because if something big happens elsewhere, he will know ASAP as well as vice versa with his meet. Next week I plan to be back in action...weather permitting due to the drive I will have to make. Needless to say...I'm excited for the season...for the great things the team and our post collegiates will do...and to show off our little prince in the process. 

No comments: