Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tidbits...

I AM … abundantly and exceedingly blessed.
I WANT… a damier canvas louis vuitton. Who cares if it's from 2 seasons ago.
I HAVE … big dreams...and I will succeed.
I KEEP … a junk food drawer in my nightstand...don't judge me!
I WISH I COULD … indulge in sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. I guess I'll be good and ready when I'm on a baby's schedule lol
I HATE … when people insult my intelligence. Please don't sleep on the pretty face.
I FEAR … rejection...always have :-(
I HEAR … the obnoxious fan from my macbook.
I DON’T THINK … God put me on this earth to settle. He put me here to change the world...and I will...one person at a time.
I REGRET … no regrets. EVER. Everything is always a lesson.
I LOVE … him.period.the end.
I AM NOT … the best at keeping in touch with people. I have good intentions though.
I DANCE … like a stripper. Sorry mom lol.
I SING … loud...in the car...with the windows up of course. But only by myself...and don't care when people stare or laugh.
I NEVER … watch scary movies. As a kid they were my favorite. Now they are just stupid.
I RARELY … eat fast food...well for the last 2.5 years anyway. That is the quickest way for me to turn into tubby sue.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … movies...any kind. Seems like everything moves me these days.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … punctual. I mean I don't run on CP time, but I def move at my own pace.
I HATE THAT … there is never anything on tv at night.
I NEED … some bad pink peep toes for my wedding.
I SHOULD … get on my recruiting grind...def have been putting it on hold all week.

No comments: