Wednesday, July 30, 2008

silent day

You know how sometimes you just have those days where you just don't say much because there is so much going on in your head that you can't even verbalize it...well today has been one of those days. From the minute I woke up I knew it would be a long day. I have things that need to be done toward the advancement of my apartment (i.e. furniture shopping...YAY!!!!)...which should inevitably be taking up the bulk of my brain power, however I have something else that's weighing not only on my mind but also my heart. I have always had an issue of trying to take on the problems of others as if they were my own, which in turn always puts extra stress on myself. I don't like for others I care about to hurt or to be put in situations they can't handle. And in this case it's all of the above. I'm only human so there's only so much I can do about it...but I do believe in a greater power who I know I can always turn to. So I'm leaving it in his hands...that seems to be the best solution to even the greatest of problems.


***as a side note: any ideas on color schemes for my apartment? I'm totally up for suggestions...

No comments: