Thursday, January 15, 2009

80s day!!!!

Not much has gone on since I last posted. We got snowed in on Sunday so we had to cancel our Dartmouth meet. I was actually happy because I hate the fact that my girls have like 10 indoor meets when I'm so used to competing in a mere 4...also, I was grateful for the down time Sunday so that I could 'get my mind right' for my first official class as a TEACHER!!!!!

Tuesday was my first real lecture and according to my athletes (2 are in my class), I did not screw up and I was super adorable holding my laptop in one hand and a piece of chalk in the other. Yes you read right...I refuse to print my notes until I have the entire 13 lessons complete. I already have 30 pages so there is no need to waste trees...we're supposed to be going green anyway, right?

Practice has been sweet this week...and we even had a themed day today. YAY for 80s day!!!! I absolutely love the Jane Fonda look of the eighties workout gear and pretty much the entire team AND coaches participated in the dress up day. Here are a few pics:


***my official "work wife," Shannon...yay! for being a coach

P.S. I'm officially back on my work-out game...look for me in London 2012 (lol)

1 comment:

Valeriya said...

I'm coming with you to the Olympics. I'm bout to start doing like Russia and recruit Americans to get Ukrainian citizenship so we can do it to it