Monday, November 10, 2008

flying V

When I was a kid, one of my favorite movies was Mighty Ducks. I loved the whole concept of the "flying V" attack when they were about to score a goal...and for the first time in my life I saw a REAL FLYING V!!!!! I kept hearing these loud annoying birds when we were at the track and then they flew over us and were so massive. I knew they were regular crows or black birds that we have in Texas so I asked the head coach and she said they were geese. I started jumping up and down and was so excited. It was AMAZING! They were moving to fast so I couldn't get a picture...but I guess it's true that geese really do fly south for the winter. Now my question is, where exactly do they go...because I've never actually seen geese in Texas, so I'm assuming they don't fly that far south.

No comments: