Friday, November 7, 2008

random ramblings...

Have you ever been so excited about something and wanted to relay your experience and then once you find someone that you hope would share in your sentiment, you immediately feel shot down? Yeah...that's pretty much how I feel right now. It was a quite simple idea that I wanted to share, but it was clear to me that the other person didn't quite have the same feelings as I did. It really kinda hurt my heart...more so that I think it should, especially because it is not a personal experience but simply something that I witnessed and was moved by.

This makes me wonder if I should just keep my thoughts to myself...but then that would be defeating the purpose of enhancing my communication skills. However in the same right, if I'm going to feel like what I might say may not matter to anyone else, then just why should I say it?

How I feel right now is a feeling that I know I often give to others. Sometimes I'm so disinterested, that I have the most indifferent attitude about things...which I know makes people wonder why they even come talk to me about stuff. So I guess before I get all upset about my feelings, I should consider how I make others feel when I'm really just not that interested in what they have to say.

***This post just turned into a total ramble...but sometimes when I don't have anyone to talk to, I have to write to get things off of my mind. At least on here I don't have to worry about the computer showing emotion to what I have to say. (lol)

1 comment:

Valeriya said...

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl!!! Skype meeeeee. I feel like every post your have on 'feelings' is something I could've put on my page. So funny that you said it, because me and zoester discussed the difference between male and female response to other people's reaction towards us (yes, very scholarly discussions). So yeah, I won't go into a dissertation on our conclusion, but you can call me up anytime.