Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New York...New York



I had THE most fabulous weekend ever! I didn't realize how much I missed my girls until I made it back to Mass with the hugest smile on my face. I surprised the heck out of Toy (which was my overall objective)...got to spend 2 nights being an honorary roommate with Shardizzle [and Beth]...and was able to enjoy a REAL night life for the first time since I moved out here. It was almost as if nothing had changed from our partying days back in the "H."

I just wanted to send a shout out to my 'lovelies' and thank them for giving me a bit of happiness so that I can survive the next 3 weeks before I go back home for Christmas break (where we will in fact party it up all over again). The last week was by far the worst week I've had in forever. I can't remember the last time I cried so much...and initially I had no idea why I was even crying. I later figured it was merely homesickness, but seeing my girls brought great joy to my life...even if it was only for a mere 2 days.

Oh yeah...big ups to my lil bro who is doing it big in the Ailey program. If anyone wants to fund another trip to NYC in early December that would be great so that I can finally see him perform live in New York. (hint hint)

2 comments:

Cluttered Mind said...

I did not know you had a blog.. now i know someone else's i will be following!!

Valeriya said...

Ah Lacee'... girl I'm so glad you had that bit of joy brought by your girls. I'm crying on the inside EVERY single day. I think to see one of my friends would give me a heart attack. I'm bursting with excitement when i see any american person. Maybe I need to consider another profession.