Tuesday, August 5, 2008

random questions

***So I borrowed this from another blogger's post...I thought it was cool...hope you do too.

Maybe I should…go just one day without being mean (i.e., no rude comments, no going off on anyone, none of the crazy faces that I make). I've been attempting this for some time now...I'll let you know when I succeed.

I love the smell of…men's cologne. There is nothing like the scent of a sweet smelling man. Sean John's Unforgivable is my absolute favorite...that one always throws me for a loop.

People would say that I…am like burger king - I always have to have things MY way!

I don’t understand why…we as a country have the audacity to help out other countries, by adopting their kids and pets?!?, and sending them food...when we have starving people on every corner, and kids filling up the foster care system. Someone please make me understand what sense that makes.

When I wake up in the morning…I immediately check my phone for missed texts and emails...as if someone really wants to talk to me at 4am in the morning.

I lost my willpower to…resist anything adorable kids ask for and refuse anything chocolate.

Life is wonderful…when you have amazingly wonderful people who love you no matter what.

My past has…shaped me into the person I am today. It's been full of ups and downs...nothing short of a broken road. But I'm still standing and stronger than ever.

I get annoyed when…people spell or pronounce my name wrong. Yes, I know it's not spelled phonetically correct, but get it together people. Plus I am not Spanish or French, so it's not pronounced in either dialect. I'm a regular ole' Black American.

Parties are not…all that when there are too many people involved. Too many opinions...Too many arguments. Track girl parties are however THE BEST!

Dogs are…well it depends on the day. If it's small I can possibly give it a chance, but even then, it's a slight chance. I do however love Nanny's baby, Romeo =) Just please don't lick me...oh how disgusting.

Cats are… disgusting. Ewwwww is all I have to say.

Tomorrow I’m going to…buy my furniture (hopefully).

I have a low tolerance for…bad attitudes. Do not take your issues out on me.

I’m totally terrified of…snakes. When I was 10 it rained really bad while I was taking a bath, my brother walked in and quickly notified me that there was a snake on the floor and I promptly ran out...unclothed, mind you...into the living room, where my mom was entertaining company. So I guess I'm terrified of embarrassment as well because I'll never forget that one.

I wonder why I thought my life would be…fairy tale-ish. It is so far from that. I'm not married, nor starting my family. But I am a college graduate, with amazing friends, family, and loved ones...I guess I cant really ask for much more that that.

Never in my life…AHA! never say never...lol.

High School was something that…is somewhat of a blur even though it was only 4 years ago. Overall it as a great time...the bad didn't start until college.

When I’m nervous…I cry. I make about ten trips to the bathroom. I sweat excessively. And then I dance (kinda weird I know) - mind you this is all on the competition field.

Making my bed…rarely ever happens...unless I'm on a cleaning spree (which is hardly ever, since my housewife skills are still in the making lol)

I’m almost always…hungry. Food is my kryptonite.

I’m addicted to…chocolate. short shorts. royal flush blush OPI polish. mini dresses. stilettos. oversized handbags. my blackberry. sports.

I want someone…who will love me more than I could ever imagine...and who expects nothing less than infinite love in return. someone who's tall, athletic, and has a passion for the same things as myself in life. someone who can handle me with all my faults, but still thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread (ok that one is probably not gonna happen, but a girl can dream right) sounds like I'm describing...well...anyway...lol.

3 comments:

Valeriya said...

Ok so please explain why I didn't get the format of this survey till the "parties are" part!!! Whoa. SLOW!!!

Laceekins said...

Val...dude...that's more than half way through the survey...lol. I guess those Rice degrees don't count much for common sense. I tend to find myself having many 'blonde' moments like that myself (no offense...lol)

Valeriya said...

Yeah, I'll go ahead and blame it on me having to get up at 4 something AM today. And I guess you didn't have that blond hair a while (while, while) back for nothing ;) hee hee