Thursday, October 9, 2008

just some randomness

1. If you were God for a day, what would you do?
- Allow everyone to experience happiness. Some people are so consumed with everything else, they forget about their happiness. I believe once they get a taste of it, they may be able to take a deep look at their lives and figure out what should/should not be change in order to keep that feeling...and in my opinion we will all be better people because of it.

2. If you could be the parent of one famous person, who would you want it to be and why?
- hmmm parent...maybe Barack Obama's mom. how cool is it to know your kid might be the next president of America

3. What was the last thing you regret buying?
- I'm one of those people who believe if you have money you should spend it...so I like..scratch that...love all my purchases (little or small)...wish I would have bought some more Hershey almond bars at the grocery store tho lol

4. If you had a chance to bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
- Twin (Jonathan Bailey)...never had anyone close to me die before and I took his death a whole lot harder than I thought I ever would. I still tear up just thinking about him. :-/

5. What three things you regret not learning to do?
- not being totally computer savvy
- let myself be loved and open with those closest to me
- learning to cook BEFORE I was responsible for making my own meals in college lol

6. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
- honestly I don't want to know anything about the future or my life...i just want to take everyday one stride at a time and enjoy the present. Knowing/thinking too much makes me forget the joys that I am experiencing at this present moment.

7. What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
- too high...I hate disappointing people

8. How do you know when you're in love?
- when your face lights up in a smile unconsciously when you think of him
- when that 2-5% will never make you stray away or wish he was different in hopes of finding a 100% man
- I could go on and on and on

9. What is the most important invention or innovation that has happened during your life-time?
- Internet of course...it's like every one's bible nowadays...and not that that's a good thing

10. How would you spend your ideal day?
- surrounded by those nearest and dearest to me...in a warm climate...laughing and smiling

11.
Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.
- a little sister (but someday soon i might inherit a step sis)
- long curly hair (still don't have that)
- I wasn't extremely materialistic as a child so anything I asked for I usually got. (OK call me spoiled if you like...I just consider me to be well taken care of)

12.
What was the best year of your life?
- all of college...I experienced love, heartbreak, success and failure all in the time frame. I could have definitely done without the negatives...but they have made me a stronger person

13. Who would you choose to be shipwrecked on a desert island with?
- I could never choose just one person...and knowing me, I would have probably been on a ship with ALL my friends and bf so we'd be throwing a party on that island

14.
What is the most valuable thing you own?
- I would say my car...but that is clearly in my daddy's name...sooooo i guess my lap top since its the first BIG purchase i made with MY OWN mula

15. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be?
- no matter how hard/easy/important/unimportant something was, I did it with all my heart...I've always been a firm believer that my heart is bigger than everyone else's'

16.
The major newspaper headlines for tomorrow will be about you. What would you want them to say?
- idk...absolutely no clue

17. If you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do?
- none of my business...just don't walk out the store the same time I do, but because racial profiling would pick me as a black female to be the one actually stealing if the buzzard went off in the store

18. Is there anything you would willingly give your life for?
- any of my closest friends or family. (if you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live a day without you- Winnie the pooh)

19. If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why?
- leave the past in the past...and just enjoy what you have in front of you.

20. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
- hang out in an area somewhere predominated by men so that i can see how they really think

1 comment:

Valeriya said...

haha, love it. we totally jackin each other... check out my blog